Bali Airport Transfer (one way)
(To or From Denpasar Airport and your selected location)
One Way Bali Airport Transfers – Starting from just $25USD
Tour Bali Drivers offers transfers to and from Denpasar Airport and anywhere in Bali including: Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kerobokan, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Candidasa, Lovina and Denpasar.
You are looking for a Bali airport driver. Tour Bali Drivers are the number one Bali driver network, with safe, reliable and clean cars and friendly, responsible drivers. Let us pick you up and drop you off at Denpasar Airport and we will do our best to make your transfer as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. All our cars are equipped with Air Conditioning and Stereo for your comfort and pleasure and we take pride in meeting you with bottles of water and hand towels so you can refresh and wash your journey away. Why wait until you get to your destination for your holiday to begin?
We strive to offer a high quality experience at the most competitive rates. We do not strive to be the cheapest in Bali, but we do strive to be the best with our basic Air Tour Bali Drivers basic Airport transfer to the major southern destinations
View Bali Map to help with where your Bali Airport Transfer will take you from and to Denpasar airport
• Driver pick up at your designated location.
• Your car will be a Avanza, APV or similar standard (you can upgrade by scrolling to Add Ons below). Your car will accommodate 4 persons maximum including luggage.
• Standard baggage allowance is up to 4 large bags.
• Cool water refreshments (you can upgrade to a refreshments package by scrolling to Add Ons below).
• Complimentary cold refreshing face towels.
• Your driver will happily stop along the way to assist with money exchange, ATM or mini-mart convenience store.
• Your driver will be proficient in English, Indonesian and Balinese.
We have a great range of additional extras to help make your trip with us as comfortable as possible. Please be sure to review these before heading through the check out.